to overeat, overspend, etc. I cannot say “no” to any goody that is in the immediate vicinity. If I can see it, I’m going to eat it. This is not a healthy way to be. Combine the stress of training new staff at work with the usual holiday stress, no time for the gym AND a nonstop barrage of cookies, cakes, donuts, potlucks, parties etc. and what do you get? A BIG big ole muffin top! I feel…and look like a busted can of biscuits!
- Get back on a regular workout schedule. I’ve been slipping for a few months now.
- Go to bed earlier. I definitely need more rest, especially if I have to be at the gym for that 515a class.
- Incorporate better eating habits; less sugar, more veggies. I’m shooting for 6 small meals/day.
- Spend quality time in God’s word. I read the bible regularly but I’m usually rushing it.
- And last but not least…Stop spending money! I mostly spend $ on fabric, so the biggest challenge I’m taking is to NOT purchase any fabric, 2nd hand or otherwise, for 6 mos (Jan 1-June 30).
Please pray for me. I need it and appreciate it!
A Thread for Life
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. Romans 8:37
Linking up at:
Tuesday Archives at Val’s Quilting Studio